Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I feel like crap today!

Guys I feel like crap, I"m wondering if it is because 1. I racked leaves yesterday 2. I'm coming down with something 3. PMS or 4. because I attempted to play hacky-sack last night. So I tried to get the kids at the Annex (drop-in) to teach me how to play hacky sack and I pulled some muscles in my hips (hee hee) and now it hurts to walk. I use to be so flexible, I guess it just proves that even if I look as old as them it doesn't mean I can still do all the things I use to be able to do when I was their age. But.....I had a break through with one of them during my short lesson in hacky sack. One of the boys (we'll call Joe) is down almost everytime I see him, he just seems to skulk into the Annex with his shoulder's hunched. Joe was expelled from school and so he doesn't really have a lot of hope for the future. So I asked him to teach me how to hacky and he showed me a couple of moves, then he showed me a trick he could do. I praised him by saying "Joe you have some mad hacky skills!". His face totally lit up with this huge grin and all it took was a little bit of encouragement from me for his attitude to completly change. It is those little victories that I love to see!
Hey, I'm kind of afraid that this blog is going to take over my hand written journal I hope I don't get addicted to this because I think I am. But right now I don't have a whole lot of people to talk to so this is kind of good way for me vent and think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home