Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I really do need to explain why my grammar is so absolutely horrendous!

Okay I am looking over my past posts and cringing at my mix up of words, bad spelling, bad sentence structure and mix up with past and present tenses. But......I don't feel like going into that right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home