Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fall and all that it brings!

Oh how I love Fall! This is the first time in awhile that I have actually been able to enjoy Fall fully. For the past four seasons I have been busy with school work bleh! I like fall because of the smell of decay, the beautiful harvest moon lit nights, and the magnificent depth of all the colours on the trees. Most of all I like the food; fresh cider, mulled cider, fresh market apples, squash, squash soup, pumpkin pie, roasted pumpkin seeds, apple pie I love it! I love it! I love it! Good hearty comfort food that reminds you of times past. I have taken full advantage of this time I have had and I have made two vegan pumkin pies(silken tofu is the secret), one apple pie and squash soup. UMMMM ummmm good!
Fall is beautiful and sadly it will be replaced soon with the gray slush of winter:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home