Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Do guys really prefer girls with long hair over short hair?

Okay, so I recently chopped my hair off really short! Not that I didn't have short hair before I cut it but this is like borderline pixie/bootch short. My dad being the typical guy that he is was thoroughly dissapointed with me the day that I had it done. I loved it at first because I could spike it and the hair dresser styled it really cool.
Back in 2004 I cut my hair pretty short for the first time since my OAC year in high school (51/2 years ago). I loved it! I got the whole short in the back long in the front emo girl style and I think that I looked pretty hot! The reason why I did it though is becaus I wanted a drastic change but also because I had this stupid dream/ridiculous thought (slashes are my grammatical use for today) that I would meet my dream guy soon and if I had short hair he wouldn't like me. What a load of crap but because (oh Nickel Back's Photograph is on, luv this song, just not the band) of my conditioning that guys like long hair and that their is only one person for each person on the earth I kept my hair long. So I overcame my fear and chopped my long blond locks off, in a sense it was almost like a coming of age experience for me, I felt like a new person and I looked like a new person. Then two months ago I decided I would be daring and get the classic bob/pixie cut. Now I am regretting it cuz it I don't feel attractive and it takes forever to style 8-10 minutes.
So anyway this is me being pretty open about my cluttered romantic thoughts about long hair and guys. Maybe it will start some discussion though?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking as a guy, I will say that it doesn't matter what the length of a girls hair is so long as she isn't:

Bald by choice. Any girl that intentionally shaves her head by choice rather than supporting a cause or surviving an extreme Avon Lady hazing is going to be gay, probably carries a knife, and enjoys pulling whiskers off of cats. In short, not my type.

Buzz cut. Aside from making girls ugly, this haircut tells me that they are pretty much the same as the baldies, minus the knife and whisker pulling fetish.

Toilet Curtain. Girls with hair so long that when seated on a toilet, their hair makes a curtain around it. This "style" was popular with country singers in the mid 80's, which, just from that association makes them undatable. On top, to get hair that long you're either going to be extremely vain, or extremely lazy, two qualities nobody is looking for in a mate. And lastly, the safety hazzards that would arise from being involved with a hair cut like that would be way too much for any one man to deal with. Elevators, escalators, doors, ceiling fans... I couldn't imagine the stress one would be under to tend to such an unruly frock.

Aside from those, girls with short, long, med, hair, it's all good. Guys aren't that picky, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Nice blog, keep posting.

Jeff.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

is this Jeff Stout??? Cuz it sure as hell sounds like it! jeff you are hilarious I had a good chuckle after I read your comments.

7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may sure as hell sound like "Stout" but I assure you it isn't. This Jeff has a bitchin' red Mustang.

Glad to hear you had a good chuckle.

:)

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

oh he Jeff Caneno(sp?) after I posted it, I thought that it could be you as well.

5:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, my annonymity is safe so long as you spell my last name that horribly wrong.

Thank you.

I haven't read the bubble wrap story yet, but I will and perhaps I'll bless you with some more witty feedback when I get around to finishing it. Judging from the length, expect my reply sometime in early 2006.

I kid because I love.

3:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home