Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

This Stinks!

Only two people have commented on my blog! I need more imput or I'm giving up.....or not, I'll just hang onto the small hope that someone else will looke at my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

okay I was excited to finally get a comment and instead is some stupid junk add about something I don't even understand!

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well *I* commented on one of your other posts and you just ignored it. :'(


:D


But those nonsensical comments are things you're just going to have to deal unless you want to delete them.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

How do you delete them???? I feel like an idiot asking this. Thanks for replying Mike you are a pal, I didn't ignore it I just read it.

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home