Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I had a great night!

Tonight was our second bimonthly 'Voice' (coffee house/open mic) and it was great! I put a lot of work into it and God rewarded my efforts. Today while I was getting ready I was thinking 'I hope that this goes well tonight. I feel like I put so much work into everything and then stuff just doesn't work out the way I want it to'. Well it went great, the kids did really well. I must make special note of Joe and Dan who did some rhymen and even used their own beats. The last time they did an okay job. This time they took my advice to practice a lot before hand and they used music that didn't already have words in it. Over all they did a 'slammin good job' (quote from Save the Last dance, such a great flick). The kids were wavin their hands in the air and hollerin out to them, it was great! One girl even did a few moves.
Overall I had a good time and I think everyone else did as well. I think that the kids just didn't know what to expect last time so this time they were prepared for what was coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home