Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Today I'm a Bitch!

So ya, today everything just seemed to get on my nerves. Everything being customers who were very demanding of my time and attention. Today the phone just kept on ringing and ringing. Then all these picky ladies came in and wanted help. Then you get the women who want you to be their personal shopper. I was just getting really irritated at having to put my own needs aside and help others. People are so demanding and lazy! They almost want you to do the shopping for them! Anyway I just needed some space and everything was grating on my nerves! I felt like I was PMSing but I wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home