Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Slowing down

I'm going to cut back on how much I blog on here. I find that it is taking up to much of my time. Kind of like what MSN did when I first got it. Instead I need to pick up the phone and call someone. So if anyone wants me to call them shoot me an e/mail with your number.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW what am I supposed to do at work all day? :P

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

Ooooooh Mike don't tempt me! I know what you can do, you can start your own blog! Then I can spend all my time reading yours. Hey you still didn't tell me how to view who is subscribed to my blog.

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!

Well I don't know how to tell who else is subscribed to your blog or how many people there are, but I can tell you that *I* am!!

I'll be starting a blog in the near future... hopefully within a month! I'll let you know when I'm done!!

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

(Sqawks) WHAT! I thought you said that you knew that 20 people were subscribed to it, were you phibbing?

5:38 PM

 
Blogger Johanna said...

Adrienne, you should come visit once me and Ann Marie move in and get settled. We'll make it a girls weekend!! Oh, how exciting!!!

12:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I dont remember saying there were 20 people subscribed.... but feel free to prove me wrong! :D

- Mike

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home