Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Random thoughts I had at work or from work

1. Love is blind and sometimes love is blind to us.

2. I hate sick people! At work all these old people with horrible breath come in and I hate it. Now it woudn't be so bad if it was just bad breath but this is disgusting sickness breath. Breath where you can smell the sickness on them and even taste it (Eewghhhh [shudder]). So now I am slowly getting sick! I blame it on the man who came into my work smelling like dirty adult diaper. The man was fully mobile and had no excuse for not changing his depends! It brought up bad memories of a man I use to wait on at Second Cup. He arrived in a taxi with a walker, and would sit at the same place every time. He stank like shit! Actually he stank like fermented shit! One time he actually wet himself and I had to clean it up. He smelt so bad that even customers complained. So needless to say this new man brough up bad memories from the past. So much so that I stayed as far away from him as possible and actually hid my face in my shirt.
I blame my sickness on the women with the horrible flem breath, who I assisted with finding an item. Then I prayed that I wouldn't have to ring her in for fear of smelling her breath again. And yes(trumpet sound), God granted my request of not having to ring her in.

3. At the end of work I resisted the temptation of going to Dairy Queen for a brownie batter blizzard and instead bough Chocolate Soy So Good icecream. To quote Audrey Hepburn 'I'm a good girl, I am'. No bloating from dairy but sugar from icecream. I compromised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home