Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I hate being female....

sometimes. I think I am beginning to PMS and I hate it! I have been getting so emotional, everything that is warm and fuzzy makes me cry. Seriously, music that has a lot of silky cresendo's, cheesy commercials (those diamond silhouette ones get me everytime), watching people with their kids, pictures of people in impoverished countries and especially watching couples together. They all make me so emotional! I hate it cuz I usually am a fairly hard person and don't let things like that get to me. I just stuff it down and move on with life but it is in my time of weakness that I begin to feel again. Sometimes I wonder if God allows women to go through this time cuz he wants us to feel. Yet my theory could be easily proven wrong because their are those women who are just emotional basket cases that cry at the drop of a hat. I think for me He is teaching me to allow myself to have emotion and not deny myself of it. A lot of times I try to be strong so that people do not see my weakness. Although I am very expressive with my face that it is hard to not tell what I am feeling. I also have such a short fuse that sometimes I just can't hide my angry emotions (Yikes).

5 Comments:

Blogger sequesthered said...

I really believe that being emotional is a gift. I hate a lot of the time, but it seems to tell some truth (granted, this truth may be blown out of proportion) above the incoherent rambling. Hardness isn't strength -- it's pride and fear.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

Your right Esther, that is a lesson I have had to learn over and over again.

10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont let Esther lie to you. Crying is for weak people. lol

2:22 PM

 
Blogger sequesthered said...

ron smith is hurting my feelings *sniff*

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

oh you guys crack me up. Someday I'll have to introduce you to each other. Ron we'll just have to make a road trip up to the t-dot. By the way Esther you should check out the url to Ron Smith's blog I think you may have some good comments for it.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home