Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Recurring Dream and a Sliver Under my Skin!

I have a recurring dream where I am pregnant but I'm not just pregnant, I'm pregnant out of wed-lock. In fact I'm not even in a relationship. Instead of joy I find myself in despair, seeing all of my freedom and dreams going down the tube because I'll be stuck with a baby. This dream is so vivid sometimes that even when I'm awake it takes me a couple moments to come to. I want to have kids one day but if I have them I want to do it right. I guess now I have a sense of what some women feel like and why they would want to terminate the baby inside. In one of my dreams I actually thought about getting an abortion. Oh man my dreams can be pretty vivid at times.

Urrrrghhhh I have a co-worker at work who just gets under my skin all the time! It seems that every little error I do is a cause for a hissy fit, she has no grace or mercy towards me! It is as though I am intentionally trying to do the wrong thing all the time. I'm the type of person who tries to do the right thing and the best thing all the time. When I screw up I admit it and I try to make things right. I'm frustrated and hurt. Sometimes I wonder if God is trying to teach me a lesson about grace. Maybe in the past I have not been gracious towards others and he wants me to feel what it is like. Kinda of like a type of bad Karma. God I'm sorry, if I have been ungracious, please forgive me but I don't know how much more I can take of this women! She makes me feel inadequate all the time! Maybe this is a way of pushing me to leave???? Or maybe this is a test???? I don't know I'm confused and guilt ridden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home