Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Friday, December 22, 2006

What would Jesus wear?

Apparently he wouldn't wear skull and crossbone mittens. According to my aunt they are a symbol of death and pirates were and are still horrible people. "why would you want to wear something that represents death and evil?"
Oh aunty I think it is cool and I like the mysticism that surrounds pirate tales. I didn't say that because I knew my efforts would be fruitless and I would get my emotions involved and then I wouldn't be able to see her at Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home