Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Four plus four = 8

Tonight while I was coaching gymnastics one of my favourite students Ned was in attendance. I asked Ned a simple question but simple questions aren't always comprehended by him, ahahahha he makes me laugh so much! Our dialogue went something like this.

Me: Ned what grade are you in?

Ned: Eeeiiigh....errr...Four!

Me: (chuckle) Oh

Ned: (slight pause, pensive look and then in a exasperated easy going tone) I almost said eight because 4 plus 4 equals 8.

Me: (laughing) Your right. That it does.

Me: (I then tell my co-worker about our little dialogue and she laughs. I then pose another simple question to Ned.) Ned how old are you?

Ned: 8. No! 9!

Me: (I laugh again) Well you know 8 plus 1 equals 9 Ned!

Aww too cute! It is nights like these that help me to know why I keep doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home