Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rantings on ugly Crocs

I think crocs are ugly! I don't know why so many people like them!?! They are like the return of jelly shoes except they are way less cool than jelly shoes. Jelly shoes at least reminded me of jelly and jelly is good to eat! Especially orange jell-o or turkish delight! Crocs make your feat sweat and the shape of the faux clog just isn't workin because you can't even clog with them. I think guys that wear them look femmy. The only reason they are selling is because they have been mass produced in large quantities and are an affordable price. This makes people buy them but they are just a fad people, don't give into the fad.
(Shudder) ughhhhh I hate crocs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I agree they are pug fugly, although I've heard they're quite comfortable.

Nonetheless, I don't want to look like a tool so I don't wear them.

12:00 AM

 
Blogger NathanColquhoun said...

One day Adrienne you will realize that you will have to make a decision between style and comfort, i chose comfort in gr 9 and i've never turned back.

Crocs are the best thing that happened to me, they are the most comfortable, durable and easy piece of footwear that I have ever known. They completely remove any odour that should come from your feet, my feet have never smelled, nor have they sweat, i have worn them all summer, and half the winter with not one downfall except the fact that people like you think I do it just because its a fad :)

Your wrong and I guarentee that if you get crocs, you will never go back.

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

Mike I'm glad you are with me on this one. Nathan.....I'm going to have to do some serious work on you. Sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for style my friend. Just wear flip flops, get the ones that don't have that irritating thong in the middle. See comfort plus none femminess. Just because Jared Leto wears silver ones doesn't make them cool it just makes me think he needs a new stylist. Hey I have an idea! Nathan I can be your pastoral stylist! Yes, I have found my place in our little church. My gifting can be pastoral styling!

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home