Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Greatest Fears

*I'm being brutally honest and vulnerable in this post. These are things I have seriously contemplated*

1. Being raped.
2. Haveing an unfaithful husband.
3. Being infertile.
4. Disapointing my parents.
5. Dying a slow painful death.
6. My children will not have grandparents who can run and play with them.
7. Having a child with some sort of birth defect.
8. Getting into some sort of accident that causes me to have horrible scars. AKA losing my beauty.
9. Being alone.
10. Finding the love of my life and then losing him after only a year of marraige.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

Hey, I like the new decor. It's pretty. I shall indeed call you, perhaps some time over the weekend, like maybe early Saturday afternoon or maybe Sunday afternoon before church.

Oh, I was thinking that we should arrange to see each over the holidays. It would be fun to do some baking (I can't believe I just suggested that).

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home