Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

What the hell is coding!

I'm frustrated! I want to edit this frickin blog so that I can personalize it to my style but I don't know how to fenagle the coding???? Gosh darn I hate this whole computer savvy thing, you all tell me 'oh Adrienne I'll show you how to put pictures on here' or 'ya I'll teach you how to link things to your site' but you never do! Golly gee this is infuriating!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry sista if I was in the same room as you I could teach it to you really quickly.

In the meantime, you should get facebook. It rules.

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home