Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Birthday!

Today I had a beautiful Birthday! I spent it with two of my dearest friends and my mother. We went to Troy MI to a beautiful Mall. It was sooo good to be with two kindred spirits. I prayed for God to give me snow and guess what!?! He did! One of my friends even took off work at the last minute to be with me.
This week I was kinda sad because I didn't feel like I had a little 'club' to hang out with anymore and then God gives me a day like today! I feel so special. He heard my heart and responded. He is such a sweet and kind God. I love Him dearly.


On to other breaking news. I am no longer going to be blogging on here anymore. My dad found my little space and so now I have to abandon this page. I will be starting a new blog though. Those of you who read this and have my e/m, write to me and I will give you my new site addy. Those of you who do not have my addy. Sorry you are out of luck, unless you know a friend of mine who can give you my new web address you won't be hearing my ramblings. I feel like I should stop while I'm ahead anyway. If you google me, you will find that my blog comes up third on the list. I'm a little famous now.....just let me think that okay. So good bye to Adrienne's Incoherent Ramblings, you served your purpose up until dad found this page.










You were suppose to be with me today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ade. How are you?
This seems to be the only way I can get ahold of you these days. What are you up to? How is school? I hear your living @ the Toshs.... that makes two of us!
Cheers.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger DENNI said...

HAPPY ONE.







XX
D

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home