Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dane Cook is my new hero....

Man he makes me laugh! Let me quote something from him for you. *Please be forewarned that this isn't exactly word for word and you need to hear the way he said it*

"Everyone wants to leave a legacy behind....the other day I smashed an icecream cone into a boys face. Then I looked down at him and said 'remember me forever!' "
Ahhhhahhhaaahahahahah Soooo funnny!
Here is a link so you can see him in action. I swear you will pee your pants! Either that or you will shit on some coats!

Today I gave one of the younger girls I work with a ride home. I love this girl! She is so good natured. She is only 14 but she acts like she is 18. So anyway we are driving by the arena listening to her rap station and she waves at the large lit up windows. And says 'this is how I pick up guys. See that? I wave at the guys in the windows and it works'. I just laugh and then she says 'no really it works I've done it before'. Then I say 'ya, do they run out yelling Jessica I want you, come and date me! Jessica! Jessica! Wait for me!' She laughs. Then I said 'ya I know I'm the embarassing cousin' (she knows my little cousin), and then she says 'no you are the cool cousin'. Talk about melt your heart! I'm the cool cousin, who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home