Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Screw it I'm romantic and I don't care

I'm not romantic as in buy me roses and jewlry but rather romantic thoughtful.
I have been thinking lately about love and what it looks like? I see those beautiful old people that still hold hands and seem to still have that euphoric love they probably had when they were younge and I wonder how they keep it going? How? I want to have that one day.
Also I have been thinking about how I really do not feel at home anywhere I actually live. And I think that it will always be like. Although I would really like to find 'home ' in someone else. To feel like (sigh) he knows me, he gets me. This is what home is, this is my home, in his arms and in his embrace' (muscular arms are a bonus). A comfort and strong shelter. I want to be able to be that to my future significant other as well. I'm reminded of that song that goes something like '......If feeeeels like Hoooome to me, it feeeels like hooOooome to me da dee daa da da'.
Well now that I made everyone feel uncomfortable or want to vomit in a garbage can I'll sign off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

Pukey indeed, but I love it and you.

I'm back now so... when are we going on our roadtrip?

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home