Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fired

I was stripped of my job title as supervisor. Its okay though I no longer have anxiety of going to work because I will be reminded of my short comings all the time. Now I don't have to deal with as many logistics.
I wasn't trained properly and so it isn't really my fault. It was my first supervisor role in a huge organization. You can't just throw a baby into a pool and expect them to swim!?!
I still have 20-25 hours a week and I make 3 dollars less an hour. Yahhh for living with mom and dad still.............boooooo.
God will provide he has something else that will be a better fit. Again I feel a little lost about what the next step is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that sista. I'll be sure to pray for you.

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home