Adrienne, is a un-computer savvy girl who got her computer savvy friend Ron (he actually went to school for computers) to teach her how to use a blog. The reason for her interest in blogging? After telling a tale to one of her friends he suggested that her story should be put into blog form. Adrienne has many random thoughts that she wants to share with the world and so now she has begun a blog. Please be patient with her horrible grammar, maybe someday she will tell you why it is so bad.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm in LOVE...

with California! I am walking the streets of San Jose and it is beautiful! Yet at the same time it is one of those moutain top experiences where it isn't that great because I have no one to share it with. I keep telling myself to get over it but I can't! Why can't I be one of those only children who enjoys going on vacation with their parents. I must seem like such a spoiled brat! But I want someone ot experience these beutiful things with me!
We are in silicon valley, it is a beutiful bowl surrounded by lush mountains and sunshine. Today we'll go to San Fran and site see down by the wharf.
The air is so light and warm I want to live here forever!
Oh goodness why can't someone be here with me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ade thats awesome that you're in cali! my dad lives about 30mins from silicon valley! Im so jealous!! Wish i was there too! love tiana xxx

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps, if you're lookin for somewhere REALLY good to eat theres a place called the Rutherford Grill, its in napa valley in the middle of the vineyards, its really nice and they do AMAZING barbeque style cuisine...not sure of its exact location but it might be in the phone book... t xxx

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...im going a bit post crazy now! but here is a link about the restaurant http://www.lovetoeatandtravel.com/site/Sfbay/Napa/Food/rutherford.htm

Location:
1180 Rutherford Road
Rutherford
707-963-1792

definitely worth a try if u have the opportunity!!! t xxx

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

T you are sooo funny! I wish you were here too. On my way to Cali I thought about whether some strange conicidence would happen where I had some sort of encounter with your father.

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home